Bipartite graph bundles with connected fibres
- Bipartite graph bundles with connected fibres
- Hong, SP; Kwak, JH; Lee, J
- Date Issued
- AUSTRALIAN MATHEMATICS PUBL ASSOC INC
- Let G be a finite connected simple graph. The isomorphism classes of graph bundles and graph coverings over G have been enumerated by Kwak and Lee. Recently, Archdeacon and others characterised bipartite coverings of G and enumerated the isomorphism classes of regular 2p-fold bipartite coverings of G, when G is nonbipartite: In this paper, we characterise bipartite graph bundles over G and derive some enumeration formulas of the isomorphism classes of them when the fibre is a connected bipartite graph. As an application, we compute the exact numbers of the isomorphism classes of bipartite graph bundles over G when the fibre is the path P-n or the cycle C-n.
- Article Type
- BULLETIN OF THE AUSTRALIAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY, vol. 59, no. 1, page. 153 - 161, 1999-02
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.