CMOS digital duty cycle correction circuit for multi-phase clock
- CMOS digital duty cycle correction circuit for multi-phase clock
- Jang, YC; Bae, SJ; Park, HJ
- Date Issued
- IEE-INST ELEC ENG
- A digital duty cycle correction circuit with a fixed-delay rising-edge output is proposed for use in applications with the multi-phase clock and the standby mode. Two integrators are used in the duty cycle detector to eliminate the effect of reference voltage variations. The output duty cycle is adjusted to 50 +/- 0.25% throughout the input duty cycle range from 20% to 80% at the frequency of 1.25 GHz. 0.18 mum CMOS technology is used in this work.
- Article Type
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, vol. 39, no. 19, page. 1383 - 1384, 2003-09-18
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.