Real genus of minimal nonnilpotent groups
- Real genus of minimal nonnilpotent groups
- Kwak, JH; Wang, Y
- Date Issued
- ACADEMIC PRESS INC ELSEVIER SCIENCE
- The real genus p(G) of a finite group G is the minimum algebraic genus of compact bordered Klein surfaces on which G can act. A group G is minimal nonnilpotent if each of its maximal subgroups is nilpotent but G itself is not. In this paper, we obtain a lower bound for the real genus of a minimal nonnilpotent group with an exact value in a special case. (C) 2004 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- real genus; Klein surface; minimal nonnilpotent group; wreath product; EUCLIDEAN CRYSTALLOGRAPHIC GROUPS; KLEIN SURFACES; BORDERED SURFACES
- Article Type
- JOURNAL OF ALGEBRA, vol. 281, no. 1, page. 150 - 160, 2004-11-01
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.