Adaptive synchronization for uncertain complex dynamical network using fuzzy disturbance observer
- Adaptive synchronization for uncertain complex dynamical network using fuzzy disturbance observer
- Jeong, SC; Ji, DH; Park, JH; Won, SC
- Date Issued
- Springer Netherlands
- This paper proposes a robust adaptive controller design method for synchronization of a complex dynamical network with uncertainty and disturbance. A fuzzy disturbance observer is used to estimate the overall disturbances without any prior knowledge about them. The proposed control method globally asymptotically synchronizes the network using adaptation laws obtained by using Lyapunov stability theory. The proposed method is applied to two chaotic systems and the results show the effectiveness of the approach.
- Complex dynamical network; Synchronization; Fuzzy disturbance observer; Adaptive control; TIME-VARYING DELAYS; NEURAL-NETWORKS; COUPLING STRENGTH; PINNING CONTROL; ROBUST-CONTROL; SYSTEMS; TOPOLOGY
- Article Type
- Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 71, no. 1, page. 223 - 234, 2013-01
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.