Robust adaptive backstepping synchronization for a class of uncertain chaotic systems using fuzzy disturbance observer
- Robust adaptive backstepping synchronization for a class of uncertain chaotic systems using fuzzy disturbance observer
- Ji, DH; Jeong, SC; Park, JH; Won, SC
- Date Issued
- This paper proposes a robust adaptive backstepping synchronization method for a class of uncertain chaotic systems. Unknown factors including system uncertainties and external disturbances are estimated by a fuzzy disturbance observer. By use of the fuzzy disturbance observer, any prior information about the unknown factors is not need. The proposed method using the estimated values guarantees the global synchronization for chaotic systems with mismatched uncertainties in the sense of uniform ultimate boundedness. Finally, numerical examples are presented to show the effectiveness of the method.
- Robust adaptive backstepping control; Synchronization; Chaotic systems; Fuzzy disturbance observer; SECURE COMMUNICATION; UNKNOWN-PARAMETERS; FEEDBACK-CONTROL
- Article Type
- Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 69, no. 3, page. 1125 - 1136, 2012-08
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.