Functional nanoporous membranes for drug delivery
- Functional nanoporous membranes for drug delivery
- Gumhye Jeon; Seung Yun Yang; Kim, JK
- Date Issued
- The Royal Society of Chemistry
- This feature article reviews controlled drug release based on nanoporous membranes for potential medical applications. First, we describe the preparations of nanoporous membranes by top-down and bottom-up methods, and the combination of the two. Then, sustained long-term drug delivery and stimuli-responsive drug delivery by utilizing the nanoporous membranes are explained. The drug delivery system using nanoporous membranes can be used for a new therapy of various diseases through patient-customized medical treatment.
- Article Type
- Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 22, no. 30, page. 14814 - 14834, 2012-05
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.