Epitaxial Van Der Waals Semiconductor Superlattices
- Epitaxial Van Der Waals Semiconductor Superlattices
- 조문호; LEE, SUK HO; GANGTAE, JIN; LEECHANGSOO; Soonyoung Cha; ODONGO, FRANCIS NGOME OKELLO; SEO, SEUNGYOUNG; CHEOLHEE, HAN; PARK, MIN YOUNG; DONG, HWAN YANG; KIM, GIYEOP; KIM, JONGHWAN; Hyunyong Choi; CHOI, SI YOUNG
- Date Issued
- The Korean Institute of Metals and Materials
- We report epitaxial stacking growth of van der Waals (vdW) semiconductor superlattices (SLs), composed of MoS2 and WS2 monolayers (MLs), by metalorganic chemical vapor depositions. The stacking sequence of constituent MLs was precisely controlled by atomic-layer epitaxy, enabling to achieve the tunable two-dimensional (2D) vdW electronic structures, whose properties are markedly different from covalent semiconductor SLs, such as a prominent example of GaAs-AlGaAs. We also present distinctive optical and electronic properties that only pertain to this epitaxially-defined 2D vdW electronic structure in ML resolutions.
- Article Type
- ENGE2020, 2020-11-03
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.