Introducing neutral layer design to supressed deformation in stretchable display
- Introducing neutral layer design to supressed deformation in stretchable display
- SUAN, LEE; SHIN, JUNHYUK; CHOI, SU SEOK
- Date Issued
- 한국 고분자 학회
- The cutting edge technologies of display have been rapidly progressed in terms of foldable and rollable display technology. Also, the form factor paradigm of the display is moving into the next level deformable display, which is also known as the stretchable display technology. Developing on to the next generation technology, unlike previous flexible technology, stretchable display technology requires not only microscopic but also macroscopic deformation behavioral studies. Once the display panel is stretched toward the vertical axis, deformation such as wrinkle and distortion are inevitable due to differences in Young’s modulus and Poisson ratio. In order to relieve this vertical shape distortion, we introduced a new stretchable display vertical panel structure design with a strain neutral zone. Through this study, we could observe significant suppression of shape distortion under a stretching display environment.
- Article Type
- 한국고분자학회 2020년도 추계총회 및 학술대회, page. 24 - 2PS-120, 2020-10-07
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.