Design and Measurement Considerations of Feeding Network Including Power Divider for Multi-Port Antenna Arrays
- Design and Measurement Considerations of Feeding Network Including Power Divider for Multi-Port Antenna Arrays
- HONG, WONBIN; LEE, JAEYEONG; DONGKWONCHOI; Kihyun Kong; Junsik Yun; Youngno Youn; KWON, WONPYO
- Date Issued
- This paper describes a methodology concerning design and measurement of millimeter-wave (mm-Wave) feeding networks including power divider to achieve high performance modules in RF high-power electronics. The design approach considering multi-port measurement within compact mm-Wave array elements is introduced and the precision design method including power divider without any power imbalance is discussed. Despite high dielectric loss tangent of FR-4 substrates, low loss feeding network can be achieved for both beam steering capability and high gain. Additionally, the design guidelines of power divider are investigated to suppress mutual coupling causing power imbalance between each port. As another alternative, the feeding network including power divider is proposed by the realization method of using back-to-back transition structures without mutual coupling issue.
- Article Type
- 2019 IEEE Conference on Antenna Measurements & Applications (CAMA), 2019-10-23
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.