Quencher-free molecular beacons as probes for oligonucleotides containing CAG repeat sequences
- Quencher-free molecular beacons as probes for oligonucleotides containing CAG repeat sequences
- Kim, KT; Veedu, RN; Seoc, YJ; Kim, BH
- Date Issued
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- We have identified quencher-free molecular beacons that allow the sensitive probing of CAG repeat oligonucleotides, including mRNA fragments of trinucleotide repeat diseases, with significant increases in fluorescence intensity mediated by disruption of the stacking of their U-Py units.
- Article Type
- Chemical Communications, vol. 50, no. 13, page. 1561 - 1563, 2014-02
- Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.