Manipulation Purpose Underwater Agent Vehicle for Ghost Net Recovery Mission
- Manipulation Purpose Underwater Agent Vehicle for Ghost Net Recovery Mission
- KIM, JUHWAN; KIM, TAE SIK; JASON, KIM; YU, SON CHEOL
- Date Issued
- We designed a manipulation purpose small agent vehicle and performed a ghost net recovery mission with the vehicle to test its control accuracy and capacity to be used in other tasks. We constructed a control model that allows the vehicle to perform the complex motion of 4-degrees-offreedom (DOF) movements and underwater manipulation. Also,we implemented a ghost net recovery algorithm that can automatically detect, grip, and lift ghost nets. The test results show stable yaw, depth, and position control capabilities, and the manipulation performance was verified by automatically performing a ghost net recovery mission
- Article Type
- 2019 IEEE/RSJ IROS Macau, China, page. 1 - 6, 2019-11-06
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.