Synthesis of Trifluorosulfonyl Substituted Iridium Complexes for Blue Phosphorescence
- Synthesis of Trifluorosulfonyl Substituted Iridium Complexes for Blue Phosphorescence
- 김지현; 하연희; 김윤희; 권순기; 정성준; 손선영; 한승훈; 김봉곤; 안형주
- Date Issued
- For color-pure phosphorescence organic light emitting diodes, we synthesized the trifluoromethyl sulfonyl substituted ligand and SOCF3pic and SOCF3mpic as two new blue Iridium complexes. The SOCF3pic and SOCF3mpic complexes exhibited identical photophysical and thermal stabilities while the HOMO energy levels of two Iridium complexes slightly dissimilar to be −5.84 eV for SOCF3pic and −5.74 eV for SOCF3mpic, each material. The device with the SOCF3mpic dopant showed higher device efficiencies of 7.17 cd/A and 3.7% compared to that with the SOCF3pic dopant (4.03 cd/A and 2.78%). Two-dimensional GIXD picture of be dotted X-ray intensity from surface to full depth for SOCF3pic-doped and SOCF3mpic-doped TCTA:4PTPS films were distinct featured for preferential orientation along the out-of-plane direction.
- Article Type
- 2019년 한국고분자학회 추계 정기총회 및 학술대회, page. 367 - 367, 2019-10-11
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.