Real-time detection and classification of cells in a fluid flow
- Real-time detection and classification of cells in a fluid flow
- LEE, KEON DO; CHUNG, WAN KYUN
- Date Issued
- Korea Robotics Society (KROS)
- Flow cytometry is a method of measuring the intensity of the fluorescence produced by labeled cells. However, the fluorescence intensity does not provide any spatial information and the equipment is expensive. The present study examined
a real-time system for detecting and classifying cells in a fluid flow that was based on a low-cost CCD camera. To investigate the feasibility of the system, processing time measurements and image classification were conducted.
- Article Type
- The 16th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots, 2019-06-25
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.