Development of Mobile Hydraulic Power Unit (mHPU) for Power-Limb Power Assist Device
- Development of Mobile Hydraulic Power Unit (mHPU) for Power-Limb Power Assist Device
- NAM, SEOK HO; CHUNG, WAN KYUN
- Date Issued
- Korea Robotics Society (KROS)
- In this paper, the small-size mobile hydraulic system is proposed for a lower-limb power assist device. The proposed mobile hydraulic power unit (mHPU) is composed of the miniature axial hydraulic piston pump and an electric motor
which are connected via a belt-pulley mechanism. This allows overcoming the undesirable characteristics of conventional hydraulic power units (HPUs) in terms of size and weight. The proposed mHPU is 3.5kg and generates a maximum pressure
- Article Type
- The 16th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots, 2019-06-25
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.