Force Estimation Algorithm using Deep Learning and Electromyogram
- Force Estimation Algorithm using Deep Learning and Electromyogram
- KIM, SE JIN; CHUNG, WAN KYUN
- Date Issued
- Korea Robotics Society (KROS)
- Human-Robot Interaction (HRI) attracts attention from various fields. For successful HRI, robot has to respond appropriately with recognizing the human intention and force is a good index of it. However, force sensor is expensive and system
becomes bulky with it. Therefore, force estimation is necessary to overcome these limitations. For estimation, deep learning approach is reasonable as it can extract highly complex and nonlinear model. However, as input data, position and velocity
are not enough because of frictional effect. To compensate it, EMG sensor is used as it reflects the human motion. This paper proposes force estimation algorithm using deep learning and electromyogram.
- Article Type
- The 16th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots, 2019-06-25
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.