Computational simulation of plasma dispersion effects in silicon waveguides for optical modulators
- Computational simulation of plasma dispersion effects in silicon waveguides for optical modulators
- SEBAE, PARK; SHIN, HEEDEUK
- Date Issued
- High-speed optical modulator can be realized using plasma dispersion effect. High doping concentrations induce not only large phase delay but also strong absorption. Here, we discuss our recent computational simulation results for silicon optical modulator, including modulator profile, carrier density, and geometry of the doping region.
- Article Type
- 한국광학회 2019 동계학술대회, 2019-02-20
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.