PANDA: A System for Partial Topology-based Search on Large Networks
- PANDA: A System for Partial Topology-based Search on Large Networks
- HAN, WOOK SHIN; Miao Xie; Sourav S. Bhowmick; Hao Su; Gao Cong
- POSTECH Authors
- HAN, WOOK SHIN
- Date Issued
- VLDB Endowment
- A large body of research on subgraph query processing on large networks assumes that a query is posed in the form of a connected graph. Unfortunately, end users in practice may not always have precise knowledge about the topological relationships between nodes in a query graph to formulate a connected query. In this demonstration, we present a novel graph querying paradigm called partial topology-based network search and a query processing system called panda to efficiently find top-k matches of a partial topology query (ptq) in a single machine. A ptq is a disconnected
query graph containing multiple connected query components. ptqs allow an end user to formulate queries without demanding precise information about the complete topology of a query graph. We demonstrate various innovative features of panda and its promising performance.
- Article Type
- 44th Int'l Conf. on Very Large Data Bases (VLDB), 2018-08-28
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.