Cited 0 times in
Controlling Ferromagnetic Easy Axis in a Layered MoS2 Single Crystal
- Controlling Ferromagnetic Easy Axis in a Layered MoS2 Single Crystal
- Han, SW; Hwang, YH; 류순민; Park, YS; Kim, KS; Hong, SC; Yoon, SP; Yoo, DH; Park, JS; Ryu, S; Park, MG; Lee, JD; Yun, WS; Kim, SH
- Issue Date
- Journal Title
- PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS
- Start Page
- AMERICAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY
- We report the effective methods to induce weak ferromagnetism in pristine MoS2 persisting up to room temperature with the improved transport property, which would lead to new spintronics devices. The hydrogenation of MoS2 by heating at 300 degrees C for 1 h leads to the easy axis out of plane, while the irradiation of proton with a dose of 1 x 10(13) P/cm(2) leads to the easy axis in plane. The theoretical modeling supports such magnetic easy axes.
- MAGNETIC-PROPERTIES, BILAYER GRAPHENE, FILMS, BANDGAP, DEFECTS, NANOSHEETS, NANORIBBONS, FUNCTIONALIZATION, MONOLAYER MOS2
- Article Type
Files in This Item:
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.