Neutral layer introduced supressed deformation in stretchable display
- Neutral layer introduced supressed deformation in stretchable display
- SUAN, LEE; SHIN, JUNHYUK; CHOI, SU SEOK
- Date Issued
- The Society for Information Display (SID), The Korean Information Display Society (KIDS)
- The state of art flexible and deformable display technologies have been rapidly progressed in terms of foldable and rollable display technology now. In further, the form factor paradigm is moving into the next generation defromable diplay so called stretchable display technology. In comparision with previous flexible technology, stretchable display technology not only microscopic but also macroscopic defomation behaviours studies. When display is stretched vertical shape deformation such as wrinkle and distortion are inevitable due to differences in Young’s modulus and Poisson ratio. In order to supress this vertical shape defromation, we appreoached new display vertical panel sctructure with strain neutral zone. Through this studies, we could observe significant supression of shape distrotion uder stretching display enviroment.
- Article Type
- 20th International Meetin on Information Display (IMID2020), page. 03_8 - 03_8, 2020-08-25
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.