The Contract Design Problem for the Aggregator in the Electricity Demand Response Market
- The Contract Design Problem for the Aggregator in the Electricity Demand Response Market
- DAEHO, KIM; CHOI, DONG GU
- Date Issued
- In a demand response program, an aggregator and customers make an incentivesharing contract. When they make the contract, customers have two private information like demand response potential and disutility level. We investigate a
contract design problem under asymmetric information. In addition, we find the effect of each private information.
- Article Type
- 2019 INFORMS Annual Meeting, 2019-10-22
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.